Thursday, 23 December 2010

France; May 2010

Okay, I have gone back pretty far, but before this I took more photos of landscapes, but relatively recently I started taking more and more photos of people... I went to France in the summer, and here are some photos of a wonderful French family, who I have gotten to know pretty well.. I am living with them for a whole year next year and I am photography Greg and Mathilde's wedding next summer, which I am sure you will get to see some of when the time comes.

Anyway, here are some of the photos....

This is Léane, I am sure as this blog goes on you will see her grow up...


Her eyes are absolutely stunning!!



Here's Azaelle. She's an absolute delight!!


I love this photo, her dad is a fireman, and so I though it was extra special...



Welcome Greg and Mathilde, they're the parents of Léane and the future Mr and Mrs, who I'll be photographing next summer.



Here's little Alban! He loves the camera!!



Here's my wonderful soon to be host-mum, Chantal!!


Thanks for stopping by on my first photo blog.. I hope you liked the photos..
Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment