Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Pam&Molly&Dan.

Today, I spent a lovely afternoon catching up with the wonderful Molly, Dan and Pam..  Here's a few photos I took of them.

Thanks very much guys, I hope you like them...


Favourite :)








Another favourite, not gonna lie, but I got a few favourites in this batch..












Favourite!!


I love these two of Pam, I know she'll love them too :D



LOVE! Dan the Rockstar!!


So this is my first proper family photo shoot, and even though I was super nervous, I love the outcome, thank you Dan, Molly and Pam, I will see you all soon, I hope you like the photos as much as I do :)
Until next time folks...

3 comments:

  1. These are great Rosie, keep up the great work :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowser, Rosie these are really brilliant. What a gorgeous looking family!! You didn't need to be nervous, you know what you are doing. Have faith girl :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! I love the two of Dan close-up ... one with big glasses, one sweet one without glasses! Mary

    ReplyDelete