Saturday, 29 January 2011

Sam.

Second photo shoot of the day, and I am so grateful to get to photograph all these people.  If anyone is interested, if they want a shoot with their friends; family; if you know anyone who needs a wedding photograph or a new baby with the family, please send me an email: rosie.28.biggs@gmail.com...  Thanks again for looking at this blog, although I doubt there are many of you people.

Anyway, enough plugging, here's Sam shoot, which was also very short due to the fact it was sooo cold!

LOVE <3



Quite like this one, even if I do say so myself :)



Favourrriiiitee :)




I really wanted a meaning for this bench and then we figured out that Sam is 20 lol - perfect :)




Hope you liked your two blog posts for today, you've been well and truly spoiled, if all goes to plan there should be another post next week set in the wonderful city of Canterbury..
Stay in touch xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment