Monday, 28 February 2011

The last of February 2011.

I think I just wanted to beat the number of posts I made in January, but I have surprised even myself with my rate of blogging especially this evening! Two posts in one evening. I'm proud of myself. Anyway, this evening Furva and I went out for dinner, it's the first time I've eaten properly since last Wednesday and let me tell you, it was glorious, although I now feel pretty rough. It was worth it though :)

Furva is my wonderfully amazing friend at uni, and she hasn't really been on this blog properly yet, but it's about time, so enjoy the few photos I've had time to edit my blog lovlies :)


Miss United States.


A rare photo of me, but doing a normal pose making me look like a twot.



Still beautiful when eating. How does she do it?


It's true, I do.


These little doodles are popping up all over Canterbury, and I keep spotting them but I never have my camera and/or someone else's feet, and before I know it, the council has painted over the little guy. Today I had both.



This damn near killed me. But it was sooo worth it.


So that's all for February. I hoped you like Matthew's ones earlier today, and let's see how long it takes for me to get 2000 hits. I'm excited :D
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment