Monday, 28 February 2011

Matthew's Celebrations.

Okay, I have nearly lobbed my computer at my wall about 5 times over the last 24 hours. It is sooooooo slow. And it is doing my nut it.

Anyway, here is my awesome cousin's 16th birthday celebrations (I cannot actually believe he is 16). There is a mix of family photos in there, for the benefit of the photo shoot I did for my auntie, there are some I did of George, however reluctantly he posed for them ("It wouldn't be so bad Rosie, if it wasn't all the time, photos, photos, photos.") and I wanted to upload my first ever video, alas, due to the nature of the newness of my camera, I have no idea what to do with the video at the moment, so fingers crossed you shall all witness it next week.

Oh yeah, and I'm still ill. Viral infection. Blurgh.
ENJOY folks..

STANLEY!


The Joy of SuperMario.




Love this photo. Like quite a lot. Really a lot. SO grown up!




"I thought I fell over quite smoothly to be honest..."











Didn't quite come out how I wanted. But not bad..


Mr. George 'ever-reluctant' Modelman..


"WHY?"



I look like a loner. To be honest I was, the boys were thoroughly fed up of me taking photos. My bad.


I'm sure Jack will like this..





This is definitely a favourite <3


I love my family so much, I wish my uncle John was there to see how grown up Matthew is, I know he would be so proud, as I am... I hope you like the long-winded list of photos, I cut them down considerably, trust me.

Speak soon guys xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Rosie
    Hope you don't mind me posting, but I think your photos are fabulous. I LOVE the one of Matthew looking all grown up, the ones of him, Linda and your grandparents (brilliant), Stanley looks just gorgeous, and I love the silhoutte photo. Gizzie looks like a wee star too. You are extremely talented Rosie. Very. I look forward to seeing more.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete