Thursday, 24 February 2011

Swings and Roundabouts..

Evening guys and gals. So today has been interesting. I started feeling well ill last night - well high temperature, so I slept for about 3 hours. Blurgh. Then today I needed to go to university, but I only lasted one hour out of four. Came back feeling really bad. I took some pills and felt better, so I thought fresh air would do me good, and because I project I have for uni, I had to go and take some photos - today's weather being glorious, it seemed like a good time. I walked down the road and my fever came back and started shivering. But I soldiered on. Like a true champ. So other than having to stop several times because I thought I was gonna vom and walking along like a hunchback trying to keep my head low, I actually got a couple of alright photos. This is called resilience my friends ;) so now I have sufficiently bathed in some self-pity for a long paragraph, here's the result of my afternoon.

I'm gonna enter this in the 'nature' category in my portfolio.. Comment below on what you think..




Possibly gonna enter in the 'landscape' category, but I don't really think it's good enough..



N'awwwww...


Even if I do say so myself - I well like this...


I had no idea how cool Canterbury can be to take photos in.. Thanks for stopping by :D
Talk soooon xx

1 comment:

  1. That photo under the bridge works for me. The lines & light. Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete