Thursday, 31 March 2011

Cornwall; Peek 1



(by the way, that is the sea in between the hills - such a beautiful place to be!)

Hello there blog readers, sorry it's been a while, but I've been away for a couple of days, taking some lovely photos for you all to see!!

I went to Cornwall to see my lovely friends at Qt Services who are an off-road products company, who also make the Wildcat.. I've known them like all my life, and it's been a while since I saw them, so it was lovely to head on down to Cornwall and take some photos.

So this first post is the beauty that is Cornwall, stay tuned for another two posts; one at the workshop and another featuring the special guest, Prince Andrew. YES FOLKS, I photographed royalty yesterday. Well exciting!!

Enjoy some photos of the wonderful British countryside (and some pets)..






Not long til the next one.. Be patient :D xx

1 comment:

  1. the first photo with the sheep is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete