Thursday, 24 March 2011

Fundraising at UKC.

So today, I felt proud to be a student at the University of Kent; there were so many people on campus, and all for the same cause, to raise funds for the tragedy in Japan.  I stayed with the Japan Society for most of the morning and here is all the fun that went down :)
P.S. LOVING the weather at the moment - it's blatantly gonna end too soon though, cannot wait for the summer...

So firstly, here's my beautiful housemate Alice.. She looks a bit confused, but I love this :)


[Rare photo of me!] This was taken by Alice, beautifully might I add. Me eating a Krispy Kreme :)


It was very challenging getting these couple of Claire, she wasn't too pleased on having a camera in her face..



Nathan and Furva..


Yasmin, and since I have taken these photos, I've decided that I need to do a shoot with her :)




Natsumi being an amazing sumo wrestler :) so proud


So yeah, there you go, and as I write more of these posts, I realise what an awful writer I am, so I apologise to the regular viewers! Thank you for being loyal.. I have also become a regular twitterer this week, so if you like to tweet, gimme a follow..

Finally, I would just like to say that my thoughts are with those affected by the current happenings in Japan..
Until next time bloggers xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment