Saturday, 5 March 2011

Laura&Amy.

Today was awesome. I got to do a photo shoot with two of the most beautiful girls in the world, and not only that but they're two of my best friends; I'm so proud of these photos, I've tried to thin them out and only upload the best, but I love them all, so it was really difficult. Please do enjoy :)


I swear this girl is beautiful.


They're both beautiful :)





It's meeeeeee :)






Just.so.stunning.


Are you freakin' kidding me? 













And I'm back again!!


So we tried to get a jumping shot, alas it didn't really work until my brother turned up and took a photo for us :)




Right, I know there are a ton of photos, but I just loved them all, they're both sooooo beautiful :D
Lots of love blog readers <3 xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment