Monday, 25 July 2011

I heart faces; Water


This is a photo of my little brothers. Although they're not that little anymore, and I love it! Being their sister, for me this is perfect and when I have a house, this will be on the wall somewhere. I'd love to know what they were talking about, and it's great cos there is no one else there, when in actual fact the beach was heaving with people really :)

I hope you like it, and head on over to I Heart Faces to see the other entries for this week's theme of Water.

I Heart Faces

Thanks for looking xxx

7 comments:

  1. Black and white, rule of thirds, lonely feeling...

    It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the different textures of the beach, water, sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks amazing in black and white, love the composition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is LOVELY! It's just so peaceful to look at. I could see this blown up HUGE and hung in a beautifully modern house! It's just wonderful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photo. love the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie, this is so pretty and we have some fun challenges coming up at I Heart Faces ... Friendship, Eyes, Pets, White ... looking forward to seeing what you will enter. Congrats on finishing the wedding. You did great and had some nice stuff. I'll bet B & G were thrilled. Hope all is well. Mary

    ReplyDelete