Sunday, 16 October 2011

The little town where I live.

So as you may or may not know, I moved to France 3 weeks ago. I moved to the most beautiful little town, so this afternoon, while the light was awesome, I took a little walk around what will be my new home for the next few months. I hope you appreciate it as much as I do. Starting off with the road I live on.




This lady had flowers on her window sill that I was taking a photo of. She obviously saw me through the window and wanted a chat. Not gonna lie, at the beginning of the conversation I had no idea what she was saying, I thought she was telling me off to be honest. But it turns out she was just a bit lonely bless her. And she let me take her photograph :)












I love the colour of the leaves. Autumn is here. So beautiful :)






Look closely and you can see a little doggie's nose trying to sniff under the door. So cute, that was until he started barking at me. A lot.




Tomorrow I have decided to photograph a day in the life of me here. So keep your eyes peeled for that one :)
Hope you enjoyed these, until next time xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie, how fun to see your new community! (You need to reread your opening paragraph ... something isn't right with the "few months" thing.) Anyway, I was so surprised to not see any people. Where are all the people while you are out walking around? You are like me ... you like to take pictures of the interesting people you meet -- like the lady at the flower box (and like in my latest Cannon Beach post). People are so interesting. Can't wait for your next post! Your American Friend, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! Hope it's wonderful!
    capturedbythelense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete