Monday, 7 November 2011

Dinner with the French

So last week, I had a big meal in France, with all the family. It is beautiful. I was so full afterwards I could barely walk. And that is no exaggeration. I hope you like the photos and the ones of the glorious food doesn't make you too hungry. Let's kick off with some pumpkin soup, incidentally it was the first time I'd had it, and it was soooo good.


This is all the cheese for the raclette. A raclette is basically a hot plate that sits in the middle of the table, and everyone has their own spatula in which you melt your own cheese. When its done, you pour the melted cheese over a vast range of cold meats and some potatoes. It is perfection. We need this in England.


Can you see my cheese bubbling away?


This was fit for a restaurant. Oh my goodness.The glass had a coconut and pineapple creamy drink inside. The biscuit thing was to die for and don't even get me started on the creme brulee surprise. The surprise was that there was chocolate and clementine at the bottom. Beautiful.



Lovely little Azaelle being the cutest with some strawberries. Soon, there will be a bumper post filled with photos of her lovely cousin, Leane. When I say soon, I promise it will be soon :)



I know you just can't wait for more photos of this cutie pie :)




It was seriously amazing! I feel so welcomed here in France, and they truly live up to the stereotype of amazing an amazing cuisine. I cannot wait for the every meal :)
As I said, look out for another post soon of Leane, I promise it won't be long and thanks for looking :)
Until next time xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment