Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Christmas

Okay, so I feel really bad that I haven't blogged much in the last few weeks, but I just haven't been taking photos, I promise to take some this week of some French life. Until then, I thought why not post a few photos I took of my family at Christmas, I adore some of them, and I don't even think my family have seen them, so here goes...



We had some fun playing Super Mario on the Wii together.



We visited my brother working at a local cafe.










Christmas meal.




Beach. The beauty of living in Cornwall.






Sleeping after all the eating.


We protected ourselves from the dog farting.


My cousin's "what did I do face?"



I can't take the credit for this photo. My brother Jack (above far right) took it, and I edited it, but I love it so much!


My brother Jack, doing his favorite past time, texting.


I know I'm a bit late, but I hope you all had wonderful Christmases, I certainly did xx

No comments:

Post a Comment