Tuesday, 3 January 2012

My 2011.

Considering 2011 has finished, I thought I would post a few of my favourites from this year. Looking back and choosing them was really fun, I can't believe I've taken all of these in a year. This post also means my blog is a year old (a year and a bit, seeing as I'm a bit late)! I am so proud that I have managed to keep it going, it has been such a joy to do and I have made friends across the world because of it. So I know there aren't many of you, but thank you to everyone who reads my words and looks at my photos :)
Without further ado, here are my favourites of 2011...






















































Okay, I apologise, I got a little carried away! I hope you liked them all the same :) Happy new year to everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment