Sunday, 15 April 2012

Disneyland Paris; Take II

So two weeks ago (I cannot actually believe it was two weeks ago already), I spent 4 days with one of my best friends up in Paris. We had an awesome time. These photos aren't very arty, so don't expect anything wonderful, but here's a little peek into our weekend in Paris and Disney too for their 20th anniversary :)










The one on the left makes me laugh, there's me being all nice and loving, and him not caring in the slightest lol...



Being a princess...







Below are some photos from the awesome light show thing that the park put on especially for the 20th Anniversary called Disney Dreams. It was just amazing!!








That's all my blogging friends, I'm hoping to have some more photos up this week :)
Until then xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment